SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data:
Information you give to us:
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our site or communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise.
We also collect data when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal data you give us such as your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description.
Information we collect about you: When you browse our websites, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
In addition to your IP address, we may also automatically collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
SECTION 2 – COOKIES
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so be sure to look at your browser’s “help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including essential cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
SECTION 3 – WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us: we will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. This may include email marketing (if applicable). With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- notify you about changes to our service; and
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you: we will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and communications we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising and communications to you. This may include email marketing (if applicable). With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources: we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. Depending on the types of information we receive, we may use this information and the combined information for the purposes described above.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
To better serve you we may share your information with our business partners including but not limited to:
- American Pan Company [Company Registered Number 648989, Urbana, Ohio, U.S.A.] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- American Pan Ireland Ltd. [Company Registered Number 595365, Waterford, Ireland] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- American Pan UK Ltd. [Company Registered Number 02826812, Manchester, England] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- American Pan Southern Europe S.L. [Commercial Registry in Barcelona, Spain in Volume T-45019, Page 163 and Sheet Number B-474,466] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- American Pan Europe Srl [Company Trade Registry Number J34/400/25.2005 Alexandria, Romania] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Cainco Equipamentos para Panificação Ltda [Bauru, Brazil] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- CMBB, LLC [registered company number 1567353 Humboldt, Tennessee USA] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo, a division of Russell T. Bundy Associates, Inc., [Registered company number 566262, Urbana, Ohio, USA] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo Services LLC [Registered Company Number 1008495, Urbana, Ohio, USA] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo Transport LLC [Registered Company Number 1618834, Urbana, Ohio, USA] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo UK Limited [Company Registered Number 2607937, Manchester, England] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo de Colombia S.A.S. [Registry Number 01036033 of 1X book, Pereira, Colombia, S.A.] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo de Mexico, S. DeR.L. DeC.V. [Lerma de Villada, Méx., Mexico] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Premier Pan Company, Inc. [Registered Company Number 2022793, Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Synova LLC [Company Registered Number 4018204, Urbana, Ohio, USA] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Canada Pan Baking Pans Inc. [Company Registry Number BC1192028, British Columbia, Canada] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Pan Glo Canada Pan Coatings Inc. [Company Registry Number BC1059717, British Columbia, Canada] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- CMBB Bakeware Canada, Inc. [Company Registry Number BC0952110, British Columbia, Canada] and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Prospective or current business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the purpose of monitoring, analyzing and reporting stock, supply and distribution statistics in order to improve and optimize both our business and our service to you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
SECTION 5 – WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. We and our third-party service providers store and Process your Personal Data in the United States of America and elsewhere in the world. See Section 7 for information on our Security protocols.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this privacy statement or our website’s Terms of Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements before you submit and personal data to these websites.
Braintree: Braintree is our Payment Service Provider that allows us to provide credit card transactions for our products and services to you.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
We employ 24/7 malware scanning behind a web application firewall. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses his/her information to maintain the safety of personal information.
Although we will take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your data and make sure it is treated securely in accordance with this privacy statement and is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed, including by following all PCI-DSS requirements and implementing additional generally accepted industry standards, procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website make purchases, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
SECTION 9 – YOUR RIGHTS
Consent: How do we get your consent?
When you visit our website and provide us with personal information, for example, to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you accept and consent to our collecting this personal information and using it for that specific reason only.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by withholding your consent on the forms we use to collect your data.
If after consenting to our processing of your information, you change your mind, you can exercise the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the contact details provided at the QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION section below.
Access to information: The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
SECTION 10 – SPECIFIC PRIVACY REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance: Privacy & Cookies
We may process personal data and/or special category data as part of our contracted services and/or our administration. Data is kept as long as it remains pertinent to the reason for collection and/or if there is a Statutory retention period. All data is kept securely and, once no longer required, is destroyed by secure means. Data may be held on paper or electronically. Where cloud-based systems are utilized and/or data is shared with other companies in the Group, all feasible security measures are in place. Data may be shared with third parties as part of our contracted services, with other companies in the Group and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. We cannot accept any liability for processing conducted by any third-party outside our remit. In accordance with legislation, we have completed a cookie audit on our websites. We use these internet files with Google Analytics to monitor and improve our websites. Cookies are also utilized by the social media sites that we connect to; however, we cannot accept any responsibility for any processing by those sites.
None of the above affects your rights under the legislation, in particular, your right to access the data we hold on you. If you wish to request a copy of your data, please submit it in writing/email to the Company. Please include enough information to enable us to identify you and search for appropriate data. If you are dissatisfied with this policy, have queries about our data protection procedures, or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact the company in the first instance. Thereafter, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authorities.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the USA Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The USA Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
Read more about the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Fair Information Practices Principles
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practices Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices Principles, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days, we will notify users.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to no longer have emails sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information and to respond to inquiries or other questions/requests.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 11 – CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on our website. If we make material changes to this statement, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com Any such queries or requests will be dealt with by our privacy manager based in our U.S. office in Urbana, Ohio (address: 417 East Water Street, P.O. Box 628, Urbana, Ohio 43078 USA). By sending your queries or requests to the above email address and submitting your personal data, you expressly agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.