The Shaffer® Trough Lift and Troughs can be integrated with a new or existing mixing or dough fermentation system. Shaffer can manufacture Dough Troughs in one of our standard sizes or design a custom trough to meet your bakery requirements.
The Shaffer Trough Lift safely elevates, dumps and lowers dough troughs to feed dough to mixers, dividers or other equipment.
Dough Trough Capacity
|DT 4006||1,185 lb.
|DT 4008||1,590 lb.
|DT 4110||1,980 lb.
|DT 4112||2,370 lb.
|DT 3006||804 lb.
|DT 3008||1,140 lb.
|DT 3110||1,410 lb.
Dough Trough Features
- 304, 11 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction with bead blast finish
- Stainless Steel Reinforced Enclosed Rim for additional strength
- Reinforced Corners to prevent damage to trough
- Heavy duty, Sanitary Casters for easy portability
- Built to BISSC Certified
Trough Lift Features:
- All Stainless Steel Construction including side columns and trough carriage
- Heavy Duty “No-Lube” Perfect Coat Plus Corrosion Resistant Lifting Roller Chain and Secondary Safety Chain in each column
- Heavy Duty Trough Carriage Guide System for long, maintenance free operation
- Dual Carriage Limit Control with both mechanical stops and movement detection system to prevent trough from travelling beyond upper and lower limits
- Shaft Mounted Gear motor with brake
- Hard Wired Pushbuttons for trough raise/lower and emergency stop/power on controls
- Allen Bradley PanelView operator control panel with MicroLogix PLC for maintenance, position limit controls and diagnostics
- Allen Bradley Powerflex VFD for soft start, controlled stops and amp over-draw power shut-off
- Lifting Capacity Up To 3,500 lbs (1537 kgs)
- Frame and Carriage can be designed to fit any trough size
- NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Enclosure
- UL, cUL Compliant Controls
- BISSC Certified
- ANSI, USDA and CE Compliant
Dough Trough Optional Features:
- Sanitary Drain Plug in bottom of trough
- Extended Caster Shoes for automated fermentations rooms
Trough Lift Optional Features
- Stainless Steel Dough Chute
- Bottom Mount Drive for easy access and maintenance