Shaffer® can design and manufacture custom Vertical, Incline or Horizontal Conveyors to match your bakery’s configuration and production needs.
Shaffer’s horizontal conveyor designs are ideal for feeding dough from dough feeders to downstream equipment.
VERTICAL & INCLINE CONVEYORS:
Shaffer’s vertical and incline conveyors are ideal for feeding dough from a chunker or pump with construction options to suit many different products.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Frame Construction designed for wash down
- Incline Conveyor available with smooth, flighted or cupped conveyor belt
- Horizontal Conveyors have reversing capabilities
- Top Conveyor of Vertical Conveyor Pivots up for easy sanitation
- Center Support with UHMW Rollers or Slider Bed Style designs available
- Positive Drive Conveyor Belt with integral teeth eliminates slippage, pre-tensioning and tracking issues
- Metal Detectable Dual Durometer Belt Scraper
- Variable Speed Motors with local disconnect
- NEMA 4X Operator and Starter Enclosures
- Stand Alone Conveyor Controls or controls integrated with dough handling
or other equipment
- UL, cUL Compliant Controls
- BISSC Certified
- ANSI, USDA and CE Compliant
- Mounted on heavy duty casters for mobility
- Custom control packages
- Custom conveyor layout capabilities
- Integrated metal detector mounting
- Quick release mechanism to remove tension from belt for quick and easy sanitation of components below or between conveyor belting
- Horizontal cut-off knife for dough stream systems